Directions for Poster
Create a poster in Microsoft Word explaining the three branches of the U.S. government.
Include all required elements from the rubric.
Open Word and Save the blank Document:
1. Click on “File”
2. Click on “Save As”
3. At the top box that says “Save in:” click on the black arrow at the end of the white box.
4. Click on “students on NTCS24”
5. Double Click on “bergeron”
6. Double Click on your period (1st, 4th, or 5th)
7. Double Click on your name
8. At the bottom of the window make sure you name the file “Branches Poster”.
9. Click the save button to the right.
10. Now you may begin creating your poster.
11. If you would like your paper sideways you must click on “File” then “Page Setup” and choose “Landscape” then click “ok”.
Using text boxes for information will make it easier to move the text around on the page.
Directions for inserting pictures and text boxes are here.
Look here for information and current members of each branch.
When you are done, click on “Print” then “Print Preview” to see what it will look like printed. After you have made corrections, print your poster, place your rubric on top of it, and turn it into the tray so that I may grade it. PRINT ONLY ONCE!!