1. Talk to you school leaders and tech committee. Talk
to your webmaster at this time to secure a spot on the
2. Decide on a group to work
with it. (Example: Student Coucil, 4-H, a specific
class, other groups).
3. Write a script and designate the
students speaking, etc.
4. Hand out the script to the students
send a letter to parents
notifying them of the project.. Send a media release
(see example) for
verification and parents to sign. Example
it at least a week prior to production.
Be clear about expectation with parents and students. In
other words, whether they will memorize it or just read
6. Secure a camera (flip or another one)
and possibly a small microphone or karoke machine.
7. Have the students do a practice run.
Then film it.
8. If all students can be online and the leaders
agree, upload it to a program such as school tube,
OneTrueMedia or another program. Have your webmaster
embed the file on the school site. NOTE: Make sure any
music within the video is legal to use. Free music