Meet Ms. Allison Miques-SPED
I teach because I love reaching out to my children each and every day in so many ways. To make even one small difference in a child’s life is one of the best gifts I could receive. I love seeing them get excited about learning new things!!
· Graduated: Erath High 1989
· Graduated: USL 1994 with a degree in Vocational Home Economics
· Certified: Pre-Kindergarten, Special Education 1 – 12 , Elementary 1 – 5
· DIBELS Next Trained
· INTECH certified
· 15 years experience in education
· 6th year @ Dozier
· Married: 20 years - Shane Migues
· Children: Tristan, Cooper
· My hobbies include: spending time with my husband and two beautiful children, family gatherings, cooking, baking and cake decorating, crafting, and scrapbooking.