- Older Links:
Exam Weights 2010-11
EAGLE -- https://www.louisianaeagle.org/pma/orca2/diag.htm –
- Web-based resource for using pre-made tests or creating teacher-made tests using items aligned to the GLEs. Items in the EAGLE item bank are written specifically to the GLEs. Teachers can create their own tests or quizzes and have access to premade unit tests. This tool is available any time to students, teachers, and administrators.
- PASS -- http://www.louisianapass.org
- Web-based practice tests with instructional feedback based on student responses. PASS practice tests are designed to help Louisiana students prepare for the LEAP, GEE, i LEAP, LAA2, and End-of-Course tests. PASS includes tests in English language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- Newton’s Classroom --http://www.louisianapass.org –
- Web-based mathematics tutorials and assessments for students in grades 1-8. Newton’s Classroom is an interactive online program that addresses place value, rounding, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, and percents, as well as addition/subtraction of fractions and multiplication/division of fractions. A read-aloud (audio) function is available for place value and rounding. Also included is an interactive multiplication flash card component with detailed student reports to help students recall multiplication facts quickly.
- The Reading Runway --http://www.louisianapass.org
- This resource is a reading tutorial for students in grades PreK-3. The program encourages the development of phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, oral language and comprehension.
- Released Test Items -- http://www.louisianaschools.net/topics/released_test_items.html
- Examples of standardized test items and rubrics for instructional use in the classroom.
- Assessment Guides -- http://www.louisianaschools.net/topics/assessment_guides.html
- The assessment guides contain descriptions of the test design and content with reference sheets, sample items, and rubrics.
- Vermilion Parish Testing Site:
COMING SOON. EXPLORE, ACT, PLAN Plan Ahead!
Can't view the video above? Click here!