I chose to teach because I feel
that it is my true calling. I believe teaching is the most rewarding
profession and my students bring continuous joy to my life!
• In 2003 I Graduated from the
University High Laboratory School in Baton Rouge.
• Graduated from Louisiana State University in 2007 with a degree in
• 3 years teaching experience
• 1 year at Gonzales Primary in Ascension Parish, teaching first grade.
• 1 year at Herod Elementary teaching first grade.
•5th year at LeBlanc Elementary.
Married to Jason Lee and we
have one daughter Madelyn Grace
I am a part of a wonderful
family: Father-Jim, Mother-Renee, and Brother-James.
4511 E. LA Hwy 338
Abbeville, LA 70510
LeBlanc Elementary Phone