"United We Learn!"

All new students must bring the following documents when registering:
1) Copy of withdrawal form from previous school
2) Birth certificate
3) Social security card
4) Immunization record
5) Electric bill from residence
6) Water bill or gas bill from residence
7) Custody papers, if applicable


Older Information


New Student Registration

What is needed?

The legal guardian must be present with the following documents:

   1) Original state certified birth certificate
   2) Child’s social security card
3) Child’s immunization record
   4) Custody papers, if applicable

 5) Two forms of proof of domicile. Documents must show a physical address, not a post office box number.

  • Current electric bill is required, in legal guardian’s name (If electric bill is in name other than legal guardian, then a Vermilion Parish School Board Affidavit verifying student residence must be completed. Affidavit forms are available in school office.)

  • Water or gas bill

  • Apartment or house lease receipt or documentation providing ownership

  • Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form

  • Placement by OCS

   6) Proof of income (for Pre-K only) – Must provide one of the following:

  • 2 most recent pay stubs for each employed household member, OR

  • W-2 forms for 2010 income records, OR

  • Federal income tax return form 1040 for 2010 per household member.

   7) IEP, if applicable


Meaux Elementary

12419 LA HWY 696
Abbeville LA 70510

Phone (337) 893-3901
Fax  (337) 893-7112

Website http://www.vrml.k12.la.us/meaux

Thistle Girl Designs


Hit Counter