Teacher Websites and Homework through OnCourse†
The OnCourse web site shows information in the following areas:
∑ Student Homework
∑ School & Teacher Calendars
∑ Teacher Web Sites
The web sites can be accessed by going to www.vrml.k12.la.us, then clicking on the Parent Resources link.
1. On the left side of the Parent Resources page, click the Homework Site link to view a listing of schools.
2. At the Homework Sites page, scroll through the school listings and click on your childís school's name.
3. At your childís school's Staff Websites & Calendars page, click on the School Calendar to see events taking place during the current month.
4. Click on your childís teacherís name to view a website containing homework assignments or other important information related to their class.
5. Announcements appear on the right side of the teacherís homepage. Click on Homework & Events to see a calendar related to this teacherís class information and homework.
6. Click on the Homework link on the appropriate day to view your childís homework for that teacher. (Please note that homework will not be visible for upcoming days.)
I donít have Internet at my home.† What can I do? †The Vermilion Parish Library has Internet-connected computers for use by the public at its main location and at branch libraries throughout the parish.